Have you already made virtual summits yourself? If no – you may find considerations in this inaugurational article not so evident. If yes – share your experience, what coincides with written in the article and what doesn’t.
When it comes to results of virtual summits for its hosts, these are:
- the number of attendants (becoming new subscribers to your email list),
- the number of sales and financial results (gross earnings and net profits),
- authority (that you gain in the field after a successful summit),
- relationships (with guest speakers),
- knowledge (gained by speaking with experts in your field),
- experience (at least in the field of creating and conducting virtual summits).
Let’s consider them in detail: